By Derek Neighbors, Published on July 9, 2020
When reflecting for improvement, what questions should we be asking ourselves?
- How have my actions linked up to my values this week?
- What led to my biggest achievements this week? Can I repeat that success this week?
- What interrupts me every day?
- What distracted me the most?
- What were the goals/intentions I set this week? Which of them did I get done and why?
- What was my biggest challenge this week? How did I respond to it?
- What did I learn this week?
- What/who gave me energy this week?
- How would I rate my physical, mental and emotional health this week?
- What/Who I am most grateful for this week?
Focus you the questions or retrospect around the elements that you’re trying to measure.